The green wads of cash abruptly flew out of the meat packer’s wallet. The crumpled, folded bills scattered out in every direction ranging from tens to hundreds. There was over $238 to be exact. As the beautiful face began to thank her horrid husband, the clerk began to do something very expected.
“Well my beautiful lady, I won’t let you get away without a discount. How about I just charge you with half the offer, after all, you are one of a kind.”
My sudden reaction was to stare into the surroundings of the husband, see if any objects would come flying his personal bubble. Unfortunately, I only saw his face redden as Ms.Gorgeous giggled in response.
The butcher held onto my cage, his arms surrounding to the top of the handle began to give me chills onto my spine. For a moment, all I began to think about was the hell that I would bring on him at my new home but his dark brown piercing eyes that I could feel looking down upon me had sent a threat that was sure to remind me of bird stew. Obediently, I lowered my neck down as I sat on my stool, if I had to live in fear and anger, I did not want to even sense my enemy's presence.
As I lay inside the vehicle, waiting for my destination, I saw her in the passenger’s seat right in front of me as she began to take out her sun glasses. She gripped onto the thick, dark temples with her clenched arms as she slowly raised them upon her shining face. Even the costly spectacles were not worthy enough to be put upon her.
The vehicle slowly drove upon the rugged road, over passing countless of branches that had lost their balance upon the trees. My head felt it had gone through a million rollers coasters all at the same time.
I wanted to weep; let out all my emotions I had never felt so much unbearable pain all at once. However my world was different from theirs, I began to shriek and make any noise for their attention, for their safety, her hand.
“Shut the hell up or I’ll return you back this instant!!” was all I heard back in return. It was useless, I knew know what my life was all about, there was never any hope for me, I was a bird, not a human.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment