Tuesday, February 2, 2010

About Myself....

My name is Julie Titus and I am in tenth grade. I signed up for this course because I love writing since you can use your imagination and be creative.I like writing short stories and poetry because you can use lot of ideas for your writing. I hate writing essays because it is very time consuming and the teacher ussually assigns the topic. I like to read Fiction, mainly mystery and of books that can relate to me.
My favorite sport is badminton and I am going to try to make it in the team this year..hopefully..One subject I hate in school is Math. Ever since I entered high school, I felt that it was torture and I find it really confusing. One of my favorite hobbies is cooking in my spare time. Anything I find in the kitchen is used in newly invented recipie I create. Sometimes they actually end up pretty neat like my new and transformed version of Cup Noodles :). My favorite channel is Food Network and the shows like Ace of Cakes, Iron Chef America, Throwdown with Bobby Flay,Diners, Rachel Ray show..and the list goes on- basically every show on it.
My favorite bands are Coldplay, Linkin Park, and The Boxers Rebellion. I really am not a fan of rap and I highly dislike lil wayne but I feel that Eminem is pretty good and has some inspirational songs..I play the guitar and the flute- my fifth year although Im not really good...but yeah..I think that the guitar is acutally more interesting to play because there are a lot of songs you can play with the chords and you can learn right at home. But the only negative side is that you feel that your fingers are bleeding in pain after just 10 minutes...
In conclusion, I love writing so that's why I joined.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment